We have several product lines of mobile communications systems for Android, iOS and Windows. We are looking to expand our development team to work on our Android-based clients.
We develop all our software applications in-house, including open source projects. We are looking for enthusiastic newcomers to join our highly focused team working on all aspects of our products. You will take a key role in the continuing worldwide roll-out of our product ranges, bringing your existing experience in designing, coding and supporting high quality Android applications.
Our dynamic work environment means you will be encouraged to get involved in every aspect of our work, from interpreting customer requirements to understanding system-level architectures. You will have a high degree of individual responsibility for your work, and must be confident working independently as well as in a small team, including direct interaction with customers.
• At least three years of solid development experience creating Android client applications.
• Strong knowledge of both Java and NDK coding (C, C++), Android Studio, Gradle, Maven, etc.
• Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, STUN/TURN), Security, Authentication, etc.
• Knowledge of secure coding practices.
• Ownership of tasks and ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to work autonomously and integrate well in a diverse team of people.
• Proactive and results driven personality willing to investigate new ways of doing things to achieve goals in a timely manner.
• Excellent communication skills and written English.
• Ability to follow process and clearly document tasks.
• Eligible for, and willing to undertake, UK security clearance vetting.
• Experience with GIT, JIRA, and similar development tools.
• Familiarity with voice, video and messaging systems and protocols (e.g. SIP, XMPP).
• Understanding of general security, authentication and cryptographic principles.
• Within sensible commuting distance of Millbank in London.
Competitive package, potentially including share options in a growing company.
This role is open only to direct applications to Armour Communications Limited (“Armour”) and via our existing recruitment agents. Any CV submitted to us by any other agent of any sort will be taken to be acceptance by said agent that they are entering into a legally-binding contract with Armour Communications Limited to provide a fee-free introduction to the candidate and allowing Armour to recruit the candidate at no cost and with no obligation to said agent.