What will you be doing?
You will help the team to cope with increasing customer demand for our products. Working in a hybrid cloud infrastructure environment, you will be responsible for testing a wide range of products, from mobile phone applications to Linux-based infrastructure components, mixing roadmap work with rapid-response, ad hoc, customer-driven test activities.
- Must be capable of obtaining UK security clearance (e.g. UK resident for at least past 5 years)
- Proven commercial experience of testing mobile (Android and iOS) applications.
- In-depth knowledge of end to end QA process.
- Experienced in writing, executing and maintaining test plans and test cases.
- Working knowledge of Linux command line; able to setup, configure and maintain software test environments; experience of scripting/programming languages (e.g. Bash, Python, Java).
- Ownership of tasks and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proactive and results driven personality willing to investigate new ways of doing things to achieve goals in a timely manner.
- Ability to follow process and clearly document tasks.
Nice to have skills/experience
- Exposure to test automation / automation frameworks (e.g. Appium, Selenium WebDriver).
- Experienced with end-to-end testing across multiple product streams.
- Experience of testing web applications.
- Experience with GIT, JIRA, and similar tools.
- Understanding of voice/video over IP, authentication, security and cryptographic principles.
What do we offer you?
- A dynamic, and supportive work environment where we develop all our software applications in-house in a highly focused team.
- Opportunities to get involved in every aspect of our internal and external projects.
- Potential for company share options.
- Bonus scheme based on company performance.
- 25 days holiday.
- 3% Pension.
- Company laptop.
- Free tea, coffee and biscuits!
This role is open only to direct applications to Armour Communications Limited (“Armour”) and via our existing recruitment agents. Any CV submitted to us by any other agent of any sort will be taken to be acceptance by said agent that they are entering into a legally-binding contract with Armour Communications Limited to provide a fee-free introduction to the candidate and allowing Armour to recruit the candidate at no cost and with no obligation to said agent.