What will you be doing?
We have several product lines of mobile communications systems for Android, iOS and Windows. This role will be responsible for working within a team to develop a client for Windows, Mac and Linux using Electron. You will work alongside other developers to maintain a high-quality app and develop new features that enhance and build a great user experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to solve deep technical problems and build innovative solutions in a fast- paced environment working with smart, passionate software developers, this might be the role for you.
- Must be capable of obtaining UK security clearance (e.g. UK resident for at least past 5 years).
- Demonstrated UI implementation experience that demonstrates detailed attention to typography, colour, imagery, and graphic elements.
- A passion for creating beautiful, engaging, intuitive, efficient and highly usable user interfaces.
- Genuine interest in secure coding practises.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive to investigate and implement new solutions and ideas.
Nice to have skills/experience
- Understanding of general security, authentication and cryptographic principles.
- Familiarity with real-time communication mechanisms such as WebSockets and WebRTC.
What do we offer you?
- A dynamic, and supportive work environment where we develop our software applications in-house in a highly focused team, with the opportunity to get involved in every aspect of our internal projects.
- Potential for company share options, and bonus scheme based on company performance.
- 25 days holiday.
- 3% Pension.
- Free tea, coffee and biscuits!
This role is open only to direct applications to Armour Communications Limited (“Armour”) and via our existing recruitment agents. Any CV submitted to us by any other agent of any sort will be taken to be acceptance by said agent that they are entering into a legally-binding contract with Armour Communications Limited to provide a fee-free introduction to the candidate and allowing Armour to recruit the candidate at no cost and with no obligation to said agent.